Developers of all Google Products, especially Android have been patiently waiting for Google to announce when they would start registration for Google I/O 2012. And now its official, Google announced last day that registration opens on March 27th at 7am PDT.(10AM Eastern). There is also an hike from the price than last year to $900 and $300 for students/teachers associated with educating instituttes.
But you’re certain that you will have a great returns for this investment. This would be the ideal platform for Google to announce the next offical name for the next version of Android.There also could be a sneak peak at the Google Glasses everyone has been talking about. Google is expected to announce some kind of integrated home entertainment system. That system is expected to show off the entire harnessed power of the new Google Play.
Some of the key points of the conference are listed below :
- Google IO 2012 takes place June 27–29, 2012 at the Moscone West Convention Center (San Francisco, CA)
- The hours of the event are as follows:
- June 27 from 9:00 am–5:15 pm, with the After Hours evening event from 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- June 28 from 8:30 am–5:45 pm
- June 29 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- An individual can only purchase one ticket.
- Tickets may be transferred at Google’s sole discretion
- In order to register, users must have a Google Account and access to Google+
- General attendee tickets are $900 and A limited number of Academia tickets are $300
- Registration payments may only be made using Google Wallet through the online registration form.